Wednesday, December 26, 2007

starting over

had actually forgotten that I had started this blog ... and another, can't find how to delete old/unused blogs so will continue to post on this one.
My intention was to have a blog which deals with the journey of a heart quilt, however my eyesight is almost non existent at the moment till surgery in the new year so all work on the heart quilt has stopped for now, somehow I still hope to have it finished for Perth in May 2008.

I am so very blessed - a wallhanging arrived in the past week from Gypsy as part of a swap - my contribution is 'on hold'.
The package was unwrapped yesterday as part of our Christmas day thinmgs to do, it is reverse applique on black - stunning - so many different textures!!
Now to try to rediscover how to add photos..

No comments: