Monday, November 17, 2008

artist trading cards






Recently decided to join in fun of making and swapping artist trading cards.
My first cards were for the springtime theme and the next was for oranges and lemons.
Another card depicts the theme "lipstick" on the back I wrote that girls everywhere like to wear their lippy!
Another set is for wine and roses.

Here is my version of sunset and the hearts theme required two hearts.



This is one of my Christmas trees ... can you tell that I am finding these little cards addictive?

Will try to post photos of those I have received soon - they are stunning!

2 comments:

Jaayimee said...

The cards are beautiful and exaclty like the fabric postcards but smaller. What size are they?
Jamie

Sandy said...

Jamie, the cards are 2.5" x 3.5" which is the same size as a business card.

Sandy