Wednesday, January 30, 2008

camera bag

Took 4 of the crumb blocks out of their tin and used them to make myself a camera bag ... my camera came with a grey bag but with my dininished vision I cannot see it so decided to male one that I CAN see ;->)
Trevor had my finished items for this week on his tray, he managed to look elseqhere so the camera did not catch him looking at me.
went to a massive 75% off Christmas fabric sale today so hopefully the Christmas tablecloth will be finished soon. Am hoping to get the lilac quilt blocks out of the bag they are hiding in tomorrow and have a look at where the progress stalled.
Next week is my first eye surgery so dont think I'll be doing too much "good" sewing till the recovery from that is done.


The photo of Trevor somehow got stretched, sure have a lot to learn.















4 comments:

Debi said...

Great looking camera bag. Come visit my blog for my latest giveaway.

http://debiquilts.blogspot.com/2008/02/one-world-one-heart-event.html

Myra said...

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I love your camera bag. Mine is a dull black so I might just have to make something a little prettier for mine. I enjoyed strolling through your blog. :o)

lisag3@actrix.co.nz said...

Hi Sandy, you've been quiet for a while, hope the eye surgery went well and we'll hear from you soon

Sandy said...

Lisa, I am back now and able to see the computor monitor screen
Sandy