Wednesday, June 11, 2008

100th post!

100th post - had no idea but that is what the dashboard is telling me.
So guess that means I get to play at giving away *stuff* - but what???
I have almost no idea ..............
so..............
if you want to be in the draw, when you leave your comment add in what you would like - before we start - quilts are out! any that I have on the go are already either promised or ear marked!

Some suggestions might be for charms, I spy's or colours.
crumb pieced rotary cutter case
pin cushion
pot holder
shopping bag
so over to you clever ones ...

Now on to the reason that I came to the blog - Tip nut had a post today about a blog that is about living a simpler life, so it is more about gardening, growing vegetables etc and I thought some others might be interested in the blog too
http://down---to---earth.blogspot.com/2008/02/not-step-by-step-guide-to-simple-living.html

Just a quick note about the orange crush - the intended recipient does like the quilt top so will make some more blocks to bring it up to the size.
Bought a coordinating border fabric when I bought the yardage of orange so will use that for the border in place of Bonnie's pieced border.
bye for now,
100 - maybe that is why I feel old ....

6 comments:

Amanda said...

Well done you. 100 posts is brilliant. And all such fun to read. I have no idea what I'd like if I win the draw. Perhaps the rotary cutter cover would be a good idea. I'm sure you'll get loads of entries, but it's rather fun to be the first.

Stephanie Pettengell said...

How brilliant, 100 posts, well done you. I have only recently found your blog and really enjoy it. Keep on posting.

Vickie said...

Hey Sandy-congrats 100 posts that's a lot of talk..now my humble opinion you could keep the giveaway as a surprise,personally I love to just recive gifts from fellows in the cyberworld....however my 2 bobs worth is fabric never goes astray...I once one an assortment of bits and bobs too do with sewing and that wa skewl too,
cheers Vickie

Cornfield Quilter said...

Congratulations on your 100th post! I haven't been blogging long and I am up to 57 already. It sure doesn't take long to get to 100! I have really been into pincushions lately. They sure have come a long way from the red tomato type ones. Again, congratulations!

BitnByAQuiltingBug said...

Yay! 100 posts is quite an accomplishment. I'd love to be included in your drawing and I'm tickled about squishy anything in the mail. I love the shopping bag idea! Keep up the posting....
Regina in MI

swooze said...

Congrats on the 100th post! Have enjoyed having you in the stashbuster webring.